I Want To Hear From You

This supposed to a PRACTICAL Blog so if it isn't, TELL ME.
If you have specific questions about family life in Japan,
ASK THEM.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Let's Begin...

Okay...I have finally decided to start this thing!

I have been meaning to do it since I arrived but to be blunt I have been a lazy ass. The first 6 months have flown by and we are just now feeling completely settled. But at least it has allowed me to process things a little better and filter out the some of the stuff that is important to a family.  I will try to cover the big things of course but I also hope I can get into the little things that you don’t really think of before you get here.  The things that aren’t going to make or break your time here but things that can be important, especially when it comes to your kids.  

And please tell me if its helpful or if its garbage! There is a lot of JET Diaries out there (some good, some bad) I do not want to be a diary or a journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment